Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Rear Transmission Mount

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RitchieMars

RitchieMars

Need Rear Transmission Mount Empty
PostSubject: Need Rear Transmission Mount   Need Rear Transmission Mount EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Need Rear Transmission Mount Vzwuad

The in process of getting my transmission rebuilt, it was brought to my attention that the rear transmission mount was shot and I need to find one or a source to one from. Haven't had much luck so far.
Back to top Go down
http://Huh...
Michayos

Michayos

PostSubject: Re: Need Rear Transmission Mount   Need Rear Transmission Mount EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
RitchieMars

RitchieMars

PostSubject: Re: Need Rear Transmission Mount   Need Rear Transmission Mount EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:03 pm

That's about the only one I could find and it's listed as being for a 3 or 4 speed standard? It certainly looks a lot like the one I'm looking for but for $135, I'd hate to chance it. I talked to the guy who's rebuilding my transmission today and he said he'd check and see about having the old mount rebuilt. The transmission should be ready to go by at the latest, Monday next week.
Back to top Go down
http://Huh...
CATBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Need Rear Transmission Mount   Need Rear Transmission Mount EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Ritchie…..this is what I used;

Ames Performance Engineers

1-800-421-2637

Part# PR279G

$38.00 + S&H

This is from my catalog which is about 4 years old. The price has probably gone up some since then……John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Rear Transmission Mount   Need Rear Transmission Mount Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Rear Transmission Mount
Page 1 of 1