Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check out what I scored! Headers!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Check out what I scored! Headers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check out what I scored! Headers!!!!   Check out what I scored! Headers!!!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 am

I've been trying to buy this particular set for a few years now. I was trying to buy another set a guy was running on an 11 second 60 Catalina. He forgot all about me and sold them to someone else. Oh well! This guy kept me in mind all these years and sold them to me when he found they wouldn't fit his '64 Cat. They're so sweet lookin!!!!

I haven't gotten them yet but I'm stoked. Apparently, they're custom made by Hedman (I have seen at least one other set but I don't know if they were identical), the owner had them made in the 60s but never used them. Basically NOS Hedman headers for '59/'60 Pontiac.

Check out the tube that goes over the frame!!!!
Check out what I scored! Headers!!!! Pontiac59fenderwellheadersterryspidel001
Check out what I scored! Headers!!!! Pontiac59fenderwellheadersterryspidel003
Check out what I scored! Headers!!!! Pontiac59fenderwellheadersterryspidel004
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
marks73turboTA

marks73turboTA

PostSubject: Re: Check out what I scored! Headers!!!!   Check out what I scored! Headers!!!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:25 am

Nice score. They look like 1 3/4 tubing and look well built. Is that a '64 Cat that the headers are laying on? Just curious. Mark L
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Check out what I scored! Headers!!!!   Check out what I scored! Headers!!!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:33 am

I think it is a 64 Cat. 2 dr sedan. I bought these from Lee off the Performance Years forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out what I scored! Headers!!!!   Check out what I scored! Headers!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out what I scored! Headers!!!!
Page 1 of 1