Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy with 57 Ford

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jvo

New guy with 57 Ford Empty
PostSubject: New guy with 57 Ford   New guy with 57 Ford EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:15 am

That title get your attention? I only joined here because I want to see a couple of fenders go to the right place. Don't get me wrong, I love 59 Pontiacs, but I also love a lot of other cars. Anyway, a friend of mine has in his possession two NOS 59 Pontiac front fenders. Both for the same side of the car unfortunately, and I can't remember right now, if they are driver's or passenger fenders.
So, with the admin's blessing, I will post a for sale ad for them. I don't even know how much he wants, but he doesn't want a ridiculous price for them. We just don't want them to go to the scrap yard. He's had them for a couple years now, but they need to be advertised in a place where there are enough enthusiasts to appreciate them.
I am getting nothing out of this personally. I am just a regular hot rodder that doesn't want to see perfectly good parts wasted.

So, without further adieu, my name is John Van Oostenbrugge, and I live in Lethbridge AB Canada. I have a 57 Ford Ranchero project, a 40 Ford pickup project, a 47 Merc coupe project, and a 27 model T roadster project. I had a 30 model A pickup with a flathead in it that I sold a couple years back. Funny thing is, I was always a GM guy, and now I seem to own nothing but Fords, but I love them all.
I am semi retired and now do metal shaping for grocery money. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: New guy with 57 Ford   New guy with 57 Ford EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:30 pm

That sounds like an awesome find. I may be interested in one if they are driver side. I'm way down in Texas though so shipping might kill me.

Feel free to post them for sale. Please add some pics

Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
jvo

PostSubject: Re: New guy with 57 Ford   New guy with 57 Ford EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Okay, I will post them for sale. At the moment, I am out of town till some time next week. I will get hold of my buddy and we will take some pics of them and I will post all the proper information.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: New guy with 57 Ford   New guy with 57 Ford EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Sounds good

Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy with 57 Ford   New guy with 57 Ford Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy with 57 Ford
Page 1 of 1