Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New and looking for info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
75Fire

New and looking for info Empty
PostSubject: New and looking for info   New and looking for info EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi, I'm looking for information on my Grandmother's 1959 Catalina. I was recently given the window sticker and a photo of the car. I don't know when she traded it off or where it went after she had it. This was sold in Central, IL. I'd like to see if it's still around and see some pics of it too. Thanks, Keith

New and looking for info Scan0004-2_zps94cb99e7
Back to top Go down
Cat SS 59

Cat SS 59

PostSubject: Re: New and looking for info   New and looking for info EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Welcome to the site Keith. Your Grandmother's Sport Sedan might be located with all the info on this site. Chances maybe slim though. I was very fortunate that our family Catalina was parked and ignored for 20 years in a garage. Your Window Sticker is a real gem that Chad's been working on for some time. Do you remember what color her car was? Top looks dark.
Surf around this site and you'll read some good stuff on our 59 Pontiacs. Good luck, Jim
Back to top Go down
75Fire

PostSubject: Re: New and looking for info   New and looking for info EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Thanks
Black and gray. Pic was taken in Sept of '62
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and looking for info   New and looking for info Empty

Back to top Go down

New and looking for info
Page 1 of 1