Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My second Catalina sport coupe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farm-Cat

Farm-Cat

My second Catalina sport coupe Empty
PostSubject: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Just stumbled onto this website and was thrilled to have a forum dedicated to 59 Pontiac's. I bought my first Catalina Sport coupe back when I was 15 (33years ago ) Of course being young and always wanting the next car I proceeded to Sell it to buy a 75 Dodge Charger. I did try to track down my original 59 following it to an impound lot in Minneapolis Mn where the owner had no interest in selling it, and then I saw it advertised at a classic car dealership in Holman Wisconsin , not really having the time or finances to buy it from the wi dealer I never made the trip or the purchase. fast forward to 1999 and I heard of an old Pontiac for sale in a barn 10 miles from my house. needless to say I jumped on the opportunity to see it and perhaps purchase it. It was pretty rough but complete in pieces and boxes. 2 years later I had reprinted it and had the interior redone. I have currently been driving and enjoying it for over ten years now and will never let this one go.
Back to top Go down
Farm-Cat

Farm-Cat

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:36 pm

[img][/img][img]My second Catalina sport coupe Image[/img]

Last edited by Farm-Cat on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Sweet, I am currently working on one myself, a Catalina that is, after the seed was planted by my older brothers 4dr starchief about 38 years ago!
Another brother played stop me if you can with the police Shocked so I never saw it after 1974. It did enough damage to make the paper!
Yours looks great.
Back to top Go down
Farm-Cat

Farm-Cat

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:18 pm

The plates on my current one were 1974 also. Your car looks like my first one, It was painted 1976 Corvette White with a really cool Red & white diamond tuck interior
Back to top Go down
Cat SS 59

Cat SS 59

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Farm -Cat. It's nice you were able to find another 59 and you've been driving it for years. Your pics do not open?, but your avatar looks great. You'll find some very good information here.

Last edited by Cat SS 59 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farm-Cat

Farm-Cat

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:18 am

Pm'd
Back to top Go down
Farm-Cat

Farm-Cat

PostSubject: Pictures   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Hello all, I am new to this does anyone know how to post pictures ?
Back to top Go down
Cat SS 59

Cat SS 59

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Farm-Cat, here is the easiest way to post pictures. We have a site on http://photobucket.com/
password: widetrack

You will see many of our members with albums, you'll make your own album. Upload your pictures to your photobucket album.
To post on this site:
Click the picture you want to post from your album page. With the single picture showing, on the right side you will see a box "Image Links", below you will see "IMG code", left click on the code and it will say "copied".
Now come back to this site. When you decide to "Post a Reply" In the line of symbols above, click on the box that looks like a TV(in the middle) and it will say "image", paste the copied img code. It won't show up until you click on the "preview" tab at the bottom and bingo, your picture shows up. If everything looks good, click "send" and your picture is now in your post.

Last edited by Cat SS 59 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat SS 59

Cat SS 59

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey Farm-Cat, now that's a picture worth posting! What a great looking hard top. Your car looks fantastic. Thanks for letting us see this cool, redhot looking 59. Jim
Back to top Go down
Rockstars five nine

Rockstars five nine

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:33 am

Farm-Cat wrote:
[img][/img][img]My second Catalina sport coupe Image[/img]
nice ride farm cat and those torque thrusts look sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My second Catalina sport coupe   My second Catalina sport coupe Empty

Back to top Go down

My second Catalina sport coupe
Page 1 of 1