Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Blackjack

WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP Empty
PostSubject: WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP   WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 am

Howdy all, looking for a '59 Bonniville 2 door hardtop for the 'Great American Road Trip' my wife and I have planned for later this year. Anyone out there have one they are looking to move on or know of one for sale? We are following up on a couple of leads at the moment but the more people looking the better the chance of finding the one. We would prefer a good condition original car or a nicely restored one but will consider all options. We are happy to pay a finders fee for information leading to the purchase of a car and I am willing to travel anywhere to check out and deal on the right car.
Back to top Go down
don_weston

don_weston

PostSubject: Re: WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP   WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Your request is much too vague. Before I would recommend a car to you I need to know how much you are willing to spend? This will determine if there is any point in proceeding as restored cars suitable for a long road trip will not come cheap.
Back to top Go down
Mr Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP   WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Hey Don, thanks for the reply. We thought we covered the specifics of what we were after fairly clearly, how much we were willing to spend was dependent on the condition of the car and the options it came with. We have actually just found a really nice low mileage, three owner car and I am flying over to South Dakota on Tuesday to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP   WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP Empty

Back to top Go down

WANTED... REWARD OFFERED... '59 BONNEVILLE 2 DOOR HARDTOP
Page 1 of 1