Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted Bonneville interior parts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti Hytola

Wanted Bonneville interior parts Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 4:40 am

Wanted Bonneville interior parts 20190310

Hi,
I'm restoring a burned '59 Bonneville convertible with A/C. All possible interior, ragtop and window parts are welcome.
All chrome details and moldings are melted. Hydraulic cylinders and pump/motor are burned. Front window motors are burned.
I can get most of the instruments and switches from my wrecked '59 Catalina coupe but I'm interested if you have any.
I need to have Bonneville dashboard trim, passenger dashboard handle, A/C control unit and air outlets too.

With Best Wishes,
Matti Hytola
matti.hytola@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
59 Sport Coupe

59 Sport Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 4:21 pm

affraid Good luck for this project not easy

Back to top Go down
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 10:34 pm

Ames Performance Engineering (www.amesperf.com) is a good source for a lot of parts.  In 2003 I got hydraulic top parts (cylinders, pumps, etc.) for my convertible from Hydro-E-Lectric located in Punta Gorda, Florida.  I don't know if they are still in business though.
Back to top Go down
59 Sport Coupe

59 Sport Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 am

Burnt steel no longer has the same resistance. It causes many problems for bodybuilders to straighten large areas of bodywork.
The work will be difficult.
Back to top Go down
warriors revenge

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 4:35 am

Matti, do you still have the wrecked Catalina??
thanks,
kal
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 7:09 pm

I have a power seat from a 60 that is hammered. I also have a 60 bucket seat car and many other parts for 60's . I know the 2 years share a lot.
Back to top Go down
Matti Hytola

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 2:55 pm

warriors revenge wrote:
Matti, do you still have the wrecked Catalina??
thanks,
kal

Yes, I have it. I has not been able to anything to it yet. I have a new front bumper and frame for it.
But I have no heart to dismantle it.

Wanted Bonneville interior parts 20180710

I have Bonneville drivetrain ready and tested. Next I will start with body. There has been a break in this project because I did some work on a 66 GP to get it the way I liked.

Wanted Bonneville interior parts 20210910
Wanted Bonneville interior parts Img_0910

Last edited by Matti Hytola on Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

59 Sport Coupe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Matti Hytola

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 2:56 pm

Finfan wrote:
I have a power seat from a 60 that is hammered. I also have a 60 bucket seat car and many other parts for 60's . I know the 2 years share a lot.
Do you sell the bucket seats? Could you send me some pictures of those? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
59 Sport Coupe

59 Sport Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 4:51 pm

A grandiose project, you have a lot of courage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bonneville interior parts   Wanted Bonneville interior parts Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted Bonneville interior parts
Page 1 of 1