Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who has power steering on their Pontiac?

Go down 
+2
59safaricat
starchief_59
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:27 pm

This is bullshit. If it's been sitting since January why wouldn't they write me a letter or something saying it's been there. I just called them and the guy said his boss keeps telling him to throw it away but he's holding on to it for me. WTF??

I'm going to go pick it up, I'll let you know
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
59vista

59vista

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Throw it out - what the hell are they thinking... Mad .
I haven't heard a damn thing either - i would have picked it up anywhere in DK rather than having them return it, if they would have just bothered to contact me...

I'm sorry to put you through all this crap..

A friend om mine just had a brand new pontiac engine (455) shipped for his transam - it was 600 $ tax and a freaking 600 $ fee for expediting the tax - oh well, just another example of madness...

In a few days (or whenever some solid rain has washed the salt of the roads), my pontiac is moving in to my new shop....i can't wait cheers ..
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Ok, I went and picked it up. The guy said since it was going out "air mail" and it was leaking fluidthey weren't going to ship it. So, it never left San Antonio apparently. Why the fuck it's been sitting in San Antonio for 2 months IDK but that's Bullshit. The guy told me to call customer relations and see if I can reship it for the same price or get a refund since it cost $122.

I'm going to see what I can do. This pisses me off. Maybe I'll use Fedex or something next time
Back to top Go down
59vista

59vista

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Well, ok, lets hear what they say. Hopefully they could give it another go.

If not i will, ofcourse, pay to have it reshipped... Smile
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Screw that, We can split the shipping. It's not your fault. Well, It's not really my fault either I guess haha

What doesn't make sense to me is why the pump is taken out of the box but perfectly clean. It doesn't have any fluid on it. And I had it wrapped in a big plastic feed bag so if it did have any fluid it shouldn't have got out.

I don't know. The whole situation pisses me off. If it was sitting there for 2 months, why not ship it back? Why not write me a letter saying come pick it up?

What I want to know is how they found my dad's number...
Back to top Go down
59vista

59vista

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Should we give it another go ? - i can send you some money for shipping via paypal..
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:46 am

Yes, I've been thinking about it lately but my mom just passed away so I kind of dropped the ball again. I'll definitely do it through Fed Ex this time.
Back to top Go down
59safaricat

59safaricat

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 pm

starchief_59 wrote:
but my mom just passed away so I kind of dropped the ball again.

Whoa, my condolences. You're much too young to have your mother passing away.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 am

I know, it's tough. She was only 51 and in great health until 6 months ago. The funeral was today
Back to top Go down
thechief

thechief

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Oh no. I feel for you man. I hope the best for you and the family bro
Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:48 pm

My condolences Robert.

Just called my mom to make sure she's okay.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 am

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 pm

My condolences to you.
Back to top Go down
59vista

59vista

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:31 pm

So sorry to hear that Robert - my condolences to you, that is so sad..

Sorry for my late reply - i have been a little busy lately, and didn't get around to check the forum until today.

Please take your time !
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Well other than that they've been given me a lot more shifts at work. Which is good because I'm broke but damn I haven't even touched my Star Chief in months...

I'll rebox it up and get it out to you soon. It's only been like 3 years since we started this haha sorry
Back to top Go down
59vista

59vista

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:49 am

Well, you know, it's not like i am the fastest person in the world either - i've still got a nice cardboard tube here with posters that should have been shipped of a long time ago....well get there Wink...
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 am

If I can find a nice size box, I'll get it shipped out wednesday. I guess we should try Fed Ex or UPS or something
Back to top Go down
59vista

59vista

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 am

Lets try that Wink ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has power steering on their Pontiac?   Who has power steering on their Pontiac? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has power steering on their Pontiac?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2