Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Build/code sheet behind the back seat.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
59-Star

Build/code sheet behind the back seat. Empty
PostSubject: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:59 am

Began removing the interior, behind the back seat was this code sheet. Does anyone know how to de-code these numbers. Are they the interior color codes.
Build/code sheet behind the back seat. DSCF4722_zpsnuzxhsob
Back to top Go down
59-Star

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:02 am

Build/code sheet behind the back seat. DSCF462<a href=Build/code sheet behind the back seat. DSCF4650_zpsxiizp12v2_zpshpjvtqwp.jpg" />
Back to top Go down
59-Star

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:03 am

Build/code sheet behind the back seat. DSCF4622_zpshpjvtqwp
Back to top Go down
Cat SS 59

Cat SS 59

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:38 pm

The KX means " Latex Foam rear seat".
Back to top Go down
59-Star

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Cat,

Yeah was just wondering what the other #'s were.

Didn't you recently re-do your interior. Can the original seats be reproduced. I sent a sample request to SMS.
Back to top Go down
Cat SS 59

Cat SS 59

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Sorry I can't help you with the numbers. Yes, I did my interior a couple years ago. SMS was great. I'm pretty sure they can match your vinyl. I only did my fabric and foam, kept original vinyl. SMS matched windlace and headliner also. Jim
Back to top Go down
59-Star

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Jim,

My front seat vinyl looks really good but looks like the Mr. Sun baked the rear pretty good, so will probably have to do both, to match. Also, my door panels are rough on the bottom. I have heard a lot of good things about SMS. Thanks for the insight.

Ben
Back to top Go down
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:12 pm

A few years ago, I too got interior side panels from SMS that fit perfectly.  I also bought matching seat upholstery fabric from them.  There were some spots/imperfections in the white fabric and they replaced it with no hassle.  Happy customer here.
Back to top Go down
59-Star

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:04 pm

Bob,

This is good to hear, I hope the can reproduce mine as well. My door panels have chrome trim, do you have to send them those pieces.
Back to top Go down
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Mine didn't have chrome trim.  They just sent me new panels.
Back to top Go down
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Ben,
Will attempt to post pix.

Build/code sheet behind the back seat. Fitz59Pontiac4
Back to top Go down
59-Star

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Man that looks really good. Seems like they do a great job. Love your car by the way.
I will have to sBuild/code sheet behind the back seat. DSCF4663_zpsjdsvt3geee if the will need my chrome pieces.
Back to top Go down
59-Star

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:12 pm

I will have to see if they will need me to send the chrome pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build/code sheet behind the back seat.   Build/code sheet behind the back seat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Build/code sheet behind the back seat.
Page 1 of 1