Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New here and new owner of a 1959 catalina safari wagon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RollinOldRollinOdd

New here and new owner of a 1959 catalina safari wagon Empty
PostSubject: New here and new owner of a 1959 catalina safari wagon   New here and new owner of a 1959 catalina safari wagon EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:50 pm

New to this forum and a few other pontiac or wagon forums looking to broaden my knowledge on these vehicles. i have owned a few GM cars and still do and also own a few classics. So this is the car as i found it down on the North/south dakota border at my grandmas town with a few other 59'60s era pontiacs but it was the only wagon last week i haulled it home and am now in the process of gutting the mouse ruined interior and getting it back on the road. it was last registerd in 07

[
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

New here and new owner of a 1959 catalina safari wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here and new owner of a 1959 catalina safari wagon   New here and new owner of a 1959 catalina safari wagon EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Welcome, I'm still new here myself. Pics are always nice and more info on your old girl.
Back to top Go down

New here and new owner of a 1959 catalina safari wagon
Page 1 of 1