Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ever Level Air Ride question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Old Goat

Ever Level Air Ride question Empty
PostSubject: Ever Level Air Ride question   Ever Level Air Ride question EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Guys and gals,
I'm new to this forum and although I don't own a '59, my dad was the parts manager and shop manager for a Pontiac dealership in NW Montana.  Growing up, I was exposed to many Pontiac models and options, such a 3 2bbls on a straight 8.  Dad bought new a '59 Catalina 4-door hardtop (champagne metallic with white top) that we had for many years, including the time I spent abusing it in high school - many good memories.  Dad passed away a couple years back and in his stash from the garage was a Ever Level air ride compressor that had a bad reed valve.  With some machine work, I was able to replace the valve and now use this small V-2 pump as a mini air compressor for light duty jobs.  I've learned that the 2 cylinder pump should use GM special fluid 532186.  Does anyone know what this was or what should be used in the pump?  Any additional info on the pump itself, such as a parts diagram, would be great for my reference files.  Hopefully, one of the forum's members can provide some help.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Ever Level Air Ride question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Level Air Ride question   Ever Level Air Ride question EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:33 am

That's too cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com

Ever Level Air Ride question
Page 1 of 1