Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone in the Akron area?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
marks73turboTA

marks73turboTA

Anyone in the Akron area? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Akron area?   Anyone in the Akron area? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:14 am

That should be all you need right??? Life is just too easy-----and then ya die, HEH!!! Mark L
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Akron area?   Anyone in the Akron area? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:16 am

When I try to sell shit I list everything I can about the car. I don't need emails asking what motor it is, what color it is, what color the interior is etc etc when I can just state it in the listing and not get 500 calls a day from tire kickers
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
marks73turboTA

marks73turboTA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Akron area?   Anyone in the Akron area? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Robert, some people really have no clue what they have/are selling. One big one I see is ads for a pontiac motor when it is out of a 3rd gen firebird and it's a small bloack chevy.
Have to research everything. I was looking at a '66 Catalina just west of here convert that was totally used up in good shape rust wise but really used up. They wanted $300 for the car. I noticed that the rear wheelwells were cut up for big tall tires. Thinking that it is already cut up and not worth too much tha it would make a good gasser candidate. But I didn't want to go that new. I see it now on either craigslist or E-bay for several thousand. In Oregon. Must have bought it and took it up there. They are claiming it's a 2+2 421 car??? Heh, who'd a know'd?? Although, I dont think it's sold yet. Mark L
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Akron area?   Anyone in the Akron area? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 pm

haha wow no shit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Akron area?   Anyone in the Akron area? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone in the Akron area?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pontiac-59.com :: 1959 Pontiac Talk :: General '59 Poncho Chat-
Jump to: