Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just thought i'd show ya...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thechief

thechief

just thought i'd show ya... Empty
PostSubject: just thought i'd show ya...   just thought i'd show ya... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 am

heres my last car i did... that i finished when i was 15. twas a 1978 El Camino, 305 V8, 3 speed auto... great car... Mr. Man-I-Sold-It-Too is taking really good care of her

here she is

[img]just thought i'd show ya... This_h10[/img]

This was taken about a month before i sold it... yes, did all the work myself Smile makes me really excited to see my Chief when its done considering how bad my Camino used to be haha

[img]just thought i'd show ya... Ye_old10[/img]

you cant see the bad rust in this picture.. it was primarily under the bumpers but ya. the only thing my Camino had when i started that my Pontiac doesnt is floor pans. other wise in just as bad a shape haha

anyways... enjoy!

Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: just thought i'd show ya...   just thought i'd show ya... EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

PostSubject: Re: just thought i'd show ya...   just thought i'd show ya... EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Real nice. I have my eye on a 1986 owned by some friends of a friend. They bought it brand new with every option and it only has 52,000 miles on it. Garage kept too.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: just thought i'd show ya...   just thought i'd show ya... EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:15 pm

wow, that'd be cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just thought i'd show ya...   just thought i'd show ya... Empty

Back to top Go down

just thought i'd show ya...
Page 1 of 1