Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got pulled over today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Got pulled over today Empty
PostSubject: Got pulled over today   Got pulled over today EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:07 pm

So I get pulled over this morning going over the Guadalupe river right by my work. 34 in a 30. The cop is kind of a dick head and starts accusing me of not having a job (I guess since it's Tuesday morning and I'm driving around). I say "I do have a job, I'm an asshole stretcher." He says "What the hell is an asshole stretcher?" I said "You know, I stick one finger in and then a few more and then I work my way up to a few more fingers and eventually I stretch it out to about 6 feet." The cop looked at me confused and said "Now what the hell would any body do with a 6 foot asshole?" I said "Stick him here at the end of this bridge and give people tickets.

Got pulled over today 919776 Got pulled over today 919776 Got pulled over today 919776 Got pulled over today 919776 Got pulled over today 919776 Got pulled over today 919776 Got pulled over today 617550 Got pulled over today 770732 Got pulled over today 86203 lol! drunken Hoss Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Suspect No
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

Got pulled over today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got pulled over today   Got pulled over today EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:26 pm

thats good stuff!!
Back to top Go down

Got pulled over today
Page 1 of 1