Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1st one !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 pm

nobody had a kill story so i thought i would post one. Since my 59 is not on the road yet i did take it around the block and i beat my dog in a race!! of course hes a 70lb basset hound but his name is Flash!!
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 am

Good enough for me!

I kind of got into it with a lotus in my truck the other day. Some hot shot thought he could get around me, I put her to the floor and switched lanes. I let off at 100 and he flew by me. Maybe He'll think twice next time he tries to weave in and out of cars on the highway.

Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
thechief

thechief

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 am

oh man

Once i was drivin my mothers Volkswagen new Beetle 1.8L Turbo 5speed

this punk in a brand new Jetta all decked out pulled up next to me and started revving his engine and looking at me like "come on, punk" whilst also admiring my car for some reason... (its the family mule. albiet with custom rims and exhaust.....hem...shoot me) light turns green and i took off, he dumped the clutch and killed his Jetta. it was priceless
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 am

hahahaha wow

Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 am

Back in HS, I had a 1969 Pontiac hearse/ambulance with a 428.

I was in Englewood, Ohio one day on a 4 lane road, stopped at a light. A Brand new Cadillac hearse pulled up next to me. He rolled down the window and asked me a couple of questions and then he asked if I wanted to race. Being a dumbass 17 year old, I said "let's do it." Light turned green and he had the edge at first but then I hit the torque peak of that 428. 1/4 mile down and we passed an Englewood cop...Managed to pull both of us over.

Cop gets us both out and leads us to the back of the new hearse and says "drag racing hearses through my town-you boys on drugs?" We both said "no sir."

Then he asks if he can search our cars. We said sure, neither of us had anything to hide.

He asks the funeral director "whatcha got in the back?" "A body."

Cop: "WHAT? Open it up!"

Funeral director did and there was a body in the back, seems he was on a first call when we had our fun.

Cop turns to me and asks if I had a body in mine too...I said no. He wanted to look and it was just tools and stuff.

Cop finally says "Now I'm gonna be real nice to you boys and let you go with a warning. But if I ever catch either one of you assholes in my town again, I'm going to put you UNDER the damned jail! Now get outta here!"
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:31 am

hahahahahaha that is awesome

What year was that?

Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 am

1994. His hearse had an LT1 in it as I recall.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:46 am

NICE

Back to top Go down
LBGalaxyman

LBGalaxyman

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:30 pm

In 2003 i bought my 63 bonneville and it was just a few days after graduating high school i got my new tires for my Bonneville so me and 3 of my buddies who are big guys went for a drive that night in the bonneville and we were on a main street in Downtown Los Angeles, and this kid about my age pulled up in a 1965 or 1966 mustang and he had a cam in it and of course the loudest exhaust you could get on that car, and he was racing around cutting people off and just being a total asshole. I kept watching in my mirror and seen him getting ready to pass me on the right, and my car looked like shit i mean headliner was falling down, the seats were just loose cotton blowing around everywhere, and not to mention the rotted out fenders and hole in my quarter panel! We came to a stop light and he got in the right turn lane with total intent to pass me, he looked at my car and laughed.....i got pissed of course and no matter what he was going down! Soon as that light turned green I stomped that pedal to the floor and i have a posi in that big ass bonneville and a worn out 421, but it roasted those tires and i was really suprised my car could even do that, but i wasnt winning yet, that F***ing mustang was beside me...soon as we got up to about 60mph i just started to pull away from him and by 100mph i was about 4 car lengths ahead of him and my buddies where looking at me like what the hell just happened...that guy came up next to us at the stop light and wouldnt even look at us, i thought the race was over but i was wrong. he wanted a final challenge by speeding past us so once again I floored it and at 110mph my bonneville started leaving alot of smoke out of the tailpipes we made it to about 120 and slowly passed that dude again and hahahaha my buddy mooned him as we went by 1st one ! 919776 that guy turned off his headlights and made a U-turn in the middle of the street and just left...we got lucky we never saw a cop or got a ticket,but since then all those guys who were in my car car ended up buying a old car and are restoring them. None of them have bought a mustang!!
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:33 am

haha hell yeah!

Back to top Go down
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:45 pm

great stories guys!!
Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 pm

I smoked a 2005 "GTO" last night in my friend's Syclone.

Driver of that GTO was PISSED about getting his ass handed to him by a 19 year old pick up truck.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:19 am

I got my ass handed to me BAD in my hemi ram by a new GTO. It was a 6.0 stick shift. I was behind him on I35 in some light traffic. It was some dumb ass going 60 in the fast lane, the GTO then my hemi. The asshole finally scooted over and the GTO floored it. By the time my stupid ass automatic downshifted from 5th to 2nd (like 2 seconds later Rolling Eyes ), The GTO already had 2-3 cars on me in addition to the 1-2 cars he had on me initially. By the time I let off at 105 he was pulling stronger than ever and stomped me by at least 8 cars. That thing was FAAASSSTTTTTTT 1st one ! 39432

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st one ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st one !   1st one ! Empty

Back to top Go down

1st one !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pontiac-59.com :: General Talk :: Kill stories-
Jump to: