Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling my Pontiac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thechief

thechief

Selling my Pontiac Empty
PostSubject: Selling my Pontiac   Selling my Pontiac EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Hey guys,

Its been a while. I think the last time I got on here was soon after I bought my 65 Chevy in 2010. Lot has happened in my life since then.

I'm ashamed to say I need to sell my 59 Star Chief. It's mostly in pieces, just the interior and front end body I have taken apart. I just will never have the time to do this car, life is moving forward and forcing me to leave my dream project behind. Its in rough shape, but I really think its doable.

I'm asking $2000 for everything. I have all the part in orderly fashion. The engine and trans are original and run/drive, but its not street worthy it will need to be rebuilt. In the five years I've owned it now, its never left my yard.

I cannot ship. It will need to be hauled. Its a great candidate for a ground up resto

Let me know you're interested! I live in western Washington state, about 45 minutes southeast of Seattle.

Remember this car? The front end is off now, that's about as far as its gotten. I did some body work to the fenders and hood.

Thanks guys

email me devonkenyon@gmail.com

Selling my Pontiac 1959_p10
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Selling my Pontiac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling my Pontiac   Selling my Pontiac EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:08 pm

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with your sale
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com

Selling my Pontiac
Page 1 of 1