Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

History channel's American Restorations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

History channel's American Restorations Empty
PostSubject: History channel's American Restorations   History channel's American Restorations EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Normally I couldn't say anything bad about a program that has a 1959 Buick in the intro. Unfortunately, like most reality shows, it's a little too dramatized. And like most 1/2 hour programs, it's about 20 minutes commercials and 10 minutes of program.

I realize there isn't much you can put in 10 minutes, but they could have shown more of the resto and less of the presentation.

But I'll keep watching it for the same stupid reason I keep watching American Chopper...Which is to say that if I figure out why I watch it, I'll let you know. lol!
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

History channel's American Restorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: History channel's American Restorations   History channel's American Restorations EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:52 pm

haha I know what you mean! I haven't seen the new show yet.

When I'm not watching law and order I try to watch anything that has to do with cars or mechanical things.

Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com

History channel's American Restorations
Page 1 of 1