Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF ARNOLD?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm

So, apparently there are 20,000 ILLEGALs in California prisons and now Arnold wants to PAY Mexico to build a prison for them in Mexico? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS COUNTRY!?!?!

Why wouldn't deport those fuckers when they were first convicted? Now you're going to PAY MEXICANS to build a jail for their own illegals? OMG ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Why waste more money on supporting these fucking illegals!? Deport their asses and lower our fucking taxes

Why are politicians so scared of illegals? They don't vote, don't don't pay taxes...FUCK EM. There are plenty of LEGAL ways to get over here. Quit rewarding the fucking illegals and start encouraging LEGAL mexicans WHAT THE FUCK

I'm a criminal justice major and we learned that it takes about $100 a day to support one person in prison. Over 30K a year for one person. So we're paying (not us but californians) $600,000,000 FOR ILLEGAL FUCKING MEXICANS TO LIVE IN OUR PRISONS EVERY YEAR. These are fuckers that never paid taxes, never voted, most probably can't speak english. They don't really contribute to anything, not to mention they're fucking criminals, why are we still supporting them?

So what happens when they get out of prison? Are they automatically citizens? I'm sure our soft ass country won't send their dumb asses back

Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:55 pm

i agree with you, its the same here in canada, let them all come in, show them where the unemployment and housing office is so we can pay for their food,shelter, and kids, and then we have to not say "merry christmas" and all this other politcaly correct bullshit so we dont offend them!! We are all imigrants, but when you came off the boat years ago you had to be legal, be some sort of asset for the country, and pay your own way!! i work my ass off every day (im a delivery driver and carry in to houses thousands of pounds of interior doors and trim) I pay my taxes, own a home, a couple cars, and im proud of that. The funny part of it is...im moveing to mexico!!!! LOL (but im doing it legal and paying my taxes!)
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 am

Exactly, it's total fucking bullshit. And these politicians are so fucking afraid to offend all these god damn illegal Mexicans. I say fuck them. Like you said, they don't pay taxes, they don't vote, they don't own anything and now we have 20,000 ILLEGALS in our prisons wasting our tax money?

That just blows my fucking mind. I don't mean to sound racist but if they were fucking illegal germans or russians or whatever I'd feel the same way.

STOP SPENDING MONEY TO SUPPORT ILLEGAL FUCKING IMMIGRANTS.

And all this Haiti shit. I feel bad for them, no one deserves that...but it happened to us. Look at what Katrina did. The death toll was a lot less than Haiti but these are our americans. These are working people who pay taxes and contribute to our economy. I didn't see the whole world helping us out. With all due respect, with an economy like ours is now we need to keep ALL of our money IN AMERICA and we need to focus helping our own people with our own problems. With un employment up to 10% and now we're trying to help out other countries? What happened to our Isolationism? We need to worry about ourselves first. I'm all for helping other countries out but not now. When you're lost your job and your house and can barely feed your kids and then you turn on the news and see your money going to illegal fucking mexicans and going to people in other countries it blows my fucking mind.

I've always hated politics and I have never voted but I think I'm going to start. It's time to change all this soft ass policies on illegals. There are plenty of ways to get here legally...DO IT

Back to top Go down
59safaricat

59safaricat

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 am

All I can say is.....thank the liberals for this bullshit.

I say we charge Mexico to ship every one of those law breaking bastards back to their own damn country. Maybe that will get them to enforce the rules on their side of the fence. Of course, the strong conservative in me says to shoot them as they cross the border. Watch the flooding of illegal immigrants quickly come to a screeching halt.

Both sides of my family played by the rules and came here legally. My fathers side waited over 14 years to get here. We have become a country of politically correct pussies!!
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 am

This bullshit blows my mind man.

A friend of mine from high school was at his uncles ranch way down south somewhere deer hunting. His uncle told him if he saw someone to call out to them and if they didn't respond...shoot them. He said he had never been so scared in his life. Luckily he never saw anyone. haha

Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Time for those commercials again...

"Rick Perry is a sorry motherfucker!
Paid for by the committee to elect Kay Bailey Hutchinson.
'I'm Kay Bailey Hutchinson and I approve this message.'"

lol!
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 am

Fuck politics. This whole god damn world has gone to shit

Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 am

starchief_59 wrote:
Fuck politics. This whole god damn world has gone to shit

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:34 am

texas is supposed to start doing emissions testing which is going to cost like 80$ a year and theyll fail you if youre throwing a code? WTF is that shit?

WTF do we have to register our cars for? I'm not registering anything new. Same shit as last year and the year before I mean WTF

Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 am

starchief_59 wrote:
texas is supposed to start doing emissions testing which is going to cost like 80$ a year and theyll fail you if youre throwing a code? WTF is that shit?

WTF do we have to register our cars for? I'm not registering anything new. Same shit as last year and the year before I mean WTF

Hadn't heard that. Travis county already has emission testing. It's $28.50 a year and a total joke. Most states have dropped emission testing because they found out that it's a complete joke.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:17 am

It total BS

Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:46 am

It's complete BS...It's just fundraising.

The safety inspection is mostly a joke too. I can see it when some dumbass drives around with their high beams on thinking that because they have a headlight out, a cop isn't going to notice. But some of the crap they check is meaningless. Like the gearshift indicator which isn't part of the list, but I was failed because mine didn't work...I showed them the laws but they were stupid...I went elsewhere and it passed.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:47 am

shit go to the west side and they dont give a fuck about anything. Go to one in a rich neighborhood and youre fucked

Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 am

My wife made the mistake of taking her truck to fuckerstone once. They told her it failed because the third brake light was out. It's not required. They charged her $24 for a damned bulb.

I take mine to this hot blonde chick in Cedar Park, she's fair, honest and knows her shit.

I had to take the Blazer to a place in San Marcos last year because it didn't pass...Slipped the guy $35 and got my sticker, no questions asked. HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:31 am

HAHAHAHA There's a place called Tom's Lube right by the high school I went to. All my friends with old cars take their shit over there because they're pretty easy. My truck has some slight exhaust leaks and throws the rear O2 code. I took it over there, no problem

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF ARNOLD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF ARNOLD?   WTF ARNOLD? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF ARNOLD?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pontiac-59.com :: General Talk :: General Chat-
Jump to: