Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rev Horton Heat!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Rev Horton Heat! Empty
PostSubject: Rev Horton Heat!   Rev Horton Heat! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:26 am

Rev Horton Heat played at my work tonight. FUCKING BAD ASS SHOW! I work at the oldest dancehall in Texas so we see all kinds of BS frat country to old school country to blues but never Psychobilly! It was bad ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

Rev Horton Heat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev Horton Heat!   Rev Horton Heat! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:32 am

DAMN!!!!

If I'd known, I'd have been there.

He is one of the most awesome psycho/rockabilly artists out there. I have ever CD he's ever put out.

I missed him at Rockabilly fest this year as well... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Rev Horton Heat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev Horton Heat!   Rev Horton Heat! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm not a huge fan but I know some of his shit. He was bad ass. It was awesome to have that kind of crowd at gruene hall. I've never seen so many tattoos and empty lone star bottles in my life. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

Rev Horton Heat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev Horton Heat!   Rev Horton Heat! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 pm

one of my favs as well!! I saw him and the melvins open up for white zombie years ago. I talked to the Rev. after the show as i was parked way out in the boonies so i dident get my car smacked up (the 79 t.a.) and he was taking a walk to get some air after the show and he said cool ride and had a look. I wonder what he would say about the 59! have you ever had the band Grady play at your place? if not they should, youd love them too.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Rev Horton Heat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev Horton Heat!   Rev Horton Heat! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 am

That's pretty sweet. It's always bad ass when the band guys are cool dudes too.

Our driver was MIA for a few hours so I had to pick the band up at the hotel down the road. Rev was already at the hall so it was just the drummer and bass player. All 3 guys were super nice guys. They got a kick out of my chuck berry blasting in my truck. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rev Horton Heat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev Horton Heat!   Rev Horton Heat! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rev Horton Heat!
Page 1 of 1