Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday   Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Doesn't seem like there were as many really fast cars as the last one. I did see a hyabusa do 251 MPH and I was parked right at the end of the mile. It was insane! I think the only Pontiac was a new GTO. I think it did about 140. I saw a brand new F150 do 121. I think the fastest car I saw was a supra that did like 223 or something. I saw some vipers and vettes do close to that and there were some really fast porsches. I saw a WRX miss a shift and then saw some parts fall out from underneath. haha

Yall need to check that shit out. It's so insane.

Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
thechief

thechief

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday   Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:53 pm

That sounds awesome. I'd give my left arm to see parts fall outta the bottom of a WRX Smile lol
Back to top Go down
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday   Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 pm

i hope you have extra room for me there in texas cause i might be visiting a couple times a year from mexico to see all this stuff, and we have to go to some shows together, like the big old school rod one that i cant remember the name of, i'll think of it later.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday   Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 am

The Lone Star Round Up? I still haven't been to that one yet. I was going to go last year but it rained and I said fuck that. haha

Let me know when you want to come down (or up from Mexico)

Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday   Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:08 pm

yeah, thats it, the lone star round up. i for sure want to go to that someday. I wont be in mexico till 2012 so i hope i will have the car up and running and somewhat reliable (its still a 50 yr. old car right!!) so i can make the long road trips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday   Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Went to the Texas Mile on Saturday
Page 1 of 1