Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+6
59 Sport Coupe
Johnny Wu
Finfan
CATBIRD
brasil
PontiaCat59
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:36 pm

There are at least 221 members to this website. There is a reason that you signed on.  I can't believe that none of you have nothing to share on your 59s.  Don't be bashful, post something,
you'll be surprised in the interest.

warriors revenge likes this post

Back to top Go down
brasil

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 4:05 am

Hello ! Total agreement with you ! this forum need more live ! And so , I need a help for my rebuilding process on my 389 ! Look at my new post . Thankks , Phil.
Back to top Go down
CATBIRD

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 11:57 pm

Bob.....I check the site every few days. I don't log in unless I have something to contribute. Also been remodeling and redecorating the house at my wife's INSISTANCE this winter.
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 10:09 am

Same here, check it at least twice a week.
Currently 59 Sport Coupe is waiting for me to get off my a$$ and ship him a sway bar lol!
Its the removal not the shipping actually that's holding me up.

How can we liven this joint up? I say 59 Pontiacs still get no respect!

My Castle blue Catalina should be done by May...…………….its only been 9 years Shocked
Back to top Go down
Johnny Wu

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 2:07 am

Just picked up a 1959 Pontiac Bonneville for $500. The car is too far gone to restore and I will be making a 24 Hour Lemons Race Car our of it. So, I don’t meed the interior or motor/trans. Any body looking for that lind of stuff?

Also, who knows about alloy wheel for it on these cars?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Wu

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 2:09 am

Where is everyone? 28781610
Where is everyone? 6f669110
Where is everyone? 0a028610
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 2:47 pm

Please dint hack her up. Double your money right now! Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Wu

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 10:37 pm

It sat under a pine tree for over 20 years. The drip rails have some pretty nasty rot as do the quarters and and right fender/door. It does have a complete interior that would probably make someone happy. However, the car is getting a: cage; 13” disk brakes; a suspension rebuild, an LS with 6 speed; a racing seat & harness; and, a fire suppression system.
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:12 am

Wow sounds like you have it planned out bigtime. All that hard to find chrome affraid

What city did you find that baby?? I have a 1960 that would be perfect!!!
Back to top Go down
59 Sport Coupe

59 Sport Coupe

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:59 pm

cheers excellent
Back to top Go down
Johnny Wu

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:53 am

In the San Francisco Bay Area
Back to top Go down
glpage

glpage

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:50 am

I need some dash parts including a padded dash, any chance you still have it . What color is interior?
Back to top Go down
SStclair1

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Hello!! I’m so happy to be here! I just purchased a 1959 Pontiac Catalina. It’s the most fabulous car ever! I’ve been researching as much as I can find so I learn as much as I can about it. I can’t figure out what the Acc code and the trim code mean on the cowl tag. Can someone help me? Trim code says 201 and acc code says DT. Thank you! Where is everyone? Ea521610

PontiaCat59 and 59 Sport Coupe like this post

Back to top Go down
Michayos

Michayos

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:50 pm

Hi All. Sorry I haven't been around in a long time. I have popped in to read the posts but got depressed seeing everyone else moving forward with their projects.

I had a massive heart attack over 3 years ago with heart surgery for a triple bypass shortly afterwards. It has been a long road back but I'm finally able to start digging into the old beast again soon. Of course it will be fun figuring out where I left off nearly 4 years ago.

Hope to get to chat with the old gang again soon!

Michael

59 Sport Coupe likes this post

Back to top Go down
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Wow, you're talking about some serious stuff! Glad that you are doing better now. Nothing like getting some "automotive therapy" to make you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:54 pm

X2 Michael. Glad you are doing better. Getting old is so great.............

Johhny Wu, what city? Born and raised in the Bay Area. Looks like east San Jose? Small world regardless.
Back to top Go down
warriors revenge

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:22 am

Johnny Wu wrote:
It sat under a pine tree for over 20 years.   The drip rails have some pretty nasty rot as do the quarters and and right fender/door.   It does have a complete interior that would probably make someone happy.  However, the car is getting a: cage; 13” disk brakes; a suspension rebuild, an LS with 6 speed; a racing seat & harness; and, a fire suppression system.  

Can you please tell me what it has for an interior? i am looking for several things!!!
Thank you!

Back to top Go down
warriors revenge

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:29 am

PontiaCat59 wrote:
There are at least 221 members to this website. There is a reason that you signed on.  I can't believe that none of you have nothing to share on your 59s.  Don't be bashful, post something,
you'll be surprised in the interest.

Yes!!! I come check the site out occasionally, and notice that there is little activity on this page, which is sad.....I am in the process of trying to gather as many parts for mine as quickly as possible so once i can start working on it i have everything i need!! does anyone have any spare parts laying around? i have a list i can share to see if you may have what i am looking for! However i am excited to be where my car is for 2 weeks in about a month, so i can see the new pile of parts that have shown up while i have been away, make whatever progress i can while i am there, and pick up whatever other things i can find at the swap meet while i am in town!!!!
Mahalo!

Finfan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:21 pm

Warrior,

I have a 60 2 door parts car with interior-thrashed but there. California gold country
Back to top Go down
warriors revenge

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:44 pm

Finfan wrote:
Warrior,

I have a 60 2 door parts car with interior-thrashed but there. California gold country
are you selling it whole, or parting it out? how is the trunk pan?
thanks,
kal
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 6:31 pm

I like to keep it around for parts but you never know. FYI they sell trunk pans. I actually don't know the condition of mine, I'm guessing shot but I will check next weekend.
Check ebay though for trunk floor. I cut a Bonneville part down to fit a Catalina.
Also my parts car is a bucket seat interior
I have a thrashed power seat bench too, not sure what your after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pontiac-59.com :: 1959 Pontiac Talk :: General '59 Poncho Chat-
Jump to: