Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just found this site!

Go down 
+2
starchief_59
Old Gold
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Old Gold

Old Gold

just found this site!   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just found this site!    just found this site!   - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:52 am

thanks.....and thanks for the reply on the back interior issue....awhile back i went back to my junkyard cars and saw how to attach the area. i jigsawed out some new cedar peices to put behind those tabs to beat the tack strips into and it worked out perfect

catbird: think the center post that comes up out of the floor board between the front and back doors factory on the 59 is fabric finished......in 1960 they changed that fabric to a perfectly molded plastic peice that looks much cleaner.....i took them from both of the 1960 bonnevilles that i have in a junkyard so i have another set. if you would like them they are yours just pay the shipping. they are a faded red color and would need to be painted to your match your ride.

message me your email and i send you some pictures of them.
Back to top Go down
2_VistaHardtops

just found this site!   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just found this site!    just found this site!   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:59 pm

beautiful
Back to top Go down

just found this site!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2