Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lonely here

Go down 
+4
manicmechanic
59vista
markymark
CATBIRD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CATBIRD

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:30 am

Robert, was it you who put the smiley face in my last post? Thanks, for a while I was begining to think I was the only one that used this site any more.....John
Back to top Go down
markymark

markymark

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:34 am

Im on here all the time...maybe this xmas Ill take some time to post some pics of the safari
Back to top Go down
59vista

59vista

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:18 am

Still here lol!

However, i am spending most of my trying to finish my other projects, x-mas etc., and hoping that i can ship my engine block out for machine work soon... I have to get ready for spring season..

By the way everything is frozen here, and has been for weeks - i hate winter....
Back to top Go down
markymark

markymark

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Im busy welding floorboards, waiting on suspension parts, and this xmas tearing every existing wire out of the safari and rewiring it-just too many cracked or frayed wires. Ive bought an inexpensive loom and fusebox from rebelwire-figured I can figure the rest out myself. I want to be able to drive this thing across the country if I so feel like it.
I'd imagine its abit of a challenge getting Pontiac parts in Denmark!
Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:30 pm

I've had too much shit going on lately...Almost lost my wife to a botched operation this month. Not going to be on as much until she recovers.
Back to top Go down
59 Blue Bomber

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 am

Jay- Sorry to here about your Wife. I think I speak for all of us here when I say we will be thinking of a speedy recovery for her. God Speed for the both of you and your family! I, too have been terribly busy with so many things; Christmas, remodeling and an alcoholic (43 yo) Brother who just won't learn that drinking will kill him if continues, which he still does! Ahh..the Holidays, can live with them and I could live without them......
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Damn Jay, what happened?

I'm glad yall are staying busy. I'm not on too much anymore. I'm in a medical research for an illness I have so I'm pretty much gone mon-tuesday every week and I'm trying to work on friends vehicles on the side to make some money while have time to work on my own stuff. haha It's not goin too well

I have been screwing with the Star Chief on and off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am

Sorry that some of you are going thru some rough times. Makes most of the things that I moan and groan about seem petty and unimportant. Hopefully everything works out for the best for you all.

Try to work on those vehicles a little bit... good therapy... for me anyway.

Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
dads59

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I check in often to see if there is anything new but I don't post much. I see everyone is quite busy with life and the crazy things it throws at us. I wish you all well through the holidays. As for my dads car, well I had some problems with the place in Conroe,TX (they didn't think the car was salvageable) soooo, I went to get it a few days ago. I have another guy lined up and will let you know how that works out. Thanks for the support.

May you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS with the hopes of a peaceful New Year !!!
Back to top Go down
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Okay guys. i am back, finally got things settled down here.

1.5 years ago my wife went in for gastric bypass and since then lost over 200 lbs. and that surgery went perfect. In Dec. she went in to have the excess skin removed and the shit hit the fan. The plastic surgeon must have hit an artery and while she was recovering at the surgery center she bled out and lost blood pressure. EMS took her to the hospital with NO pulse and they had to pump FIVE units of blood in to get her stabilized. The doctor went back in to repair the bleeder. My wife was in a coma for 2 days. She needed 3 more pints of blood. The human body only holds 10.5 or so pints. She is DAMNED lucky to be alive. She was out of the hospital a week later and has been recovering at home with me.

We got her medical records which have been thoroughly sanitized of course so the doctors are covering their asses. Rolling Eyes

But anyway...Back to your regularly scheduled madness already in progress.
Back to top Go down
CATBIRD

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:12 am

Jay.....sorry to here about your wife's unfortunate situation. Hope she is on her way to a complete recovery. Everything else seems insignificant when a loved one is in trouble. Keep us posted, and God bless......John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonely here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely here   Lonely here Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pontiac-59.com :: 1959 Pontiac Talk :: General '59 Poncho Chat-
Jump to: