Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheet Metal Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
59Chief

Sheet Metal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Sheet Metal Questions   Sheet Metal Questions EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:14 am

Hey Fellas, new here, I'll do an official intro in a bit. Was just wondering about the best place to get floor pans and trunk pans/braces for a 59 Strato-Chief. It's a 2 door. The trunk has me a bit perplexed(floors are easier to find?). Seems like a Biscayne is the same? Any info on what year/model chevy etc. will work is also greatly appreciated. Thanks, pics coming soon
Back to top Go down
Palle

PostSubject: Re: Sheet Metal Questions   Sheet Metal Questions EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Hi! The Strato-Chief is a Canadian-built Pontiac, and uses the same frame/front end/rear axle/Engine and transmission as the -59 Chevrolet. The floor pans are the same too, both for the US-built Pontiacs and the Canadian ones. I bought mine from carsinc.com, but I Think YearOne and Classic Industries has the same products. I dont know if there is trunk floors available for Pontiac 59 that fits good, I made mine in 3 sections and made the stampings in a body shop. Try to find a Chevy 59 and look at the trunk floor, it might be the same as it is a Canadian.

Good Luck, Peter
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Sheet Metal Questions   Sheet Metal Questions EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 3:01 pm

I dont see anything from carsinc or year one. OPGI has a lot of stuff though
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheet Metal Questions   Sheet Metal Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheet Metal Questions
Page 1 of 1