Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantastic day junk yard hunting!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bjorn1230

bjorn1230

Fantastic day junk yard hunting! Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic day junk yard hunting!   Fantastic day junk yard hunting! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:01 am

Well, spent most of the day today pulling parts off of these 2 Bonneville Flat Tops that resides in my own personal "honey hole" in Eastern Idaho. 2 1/2 hour drive from South Central Idaho where I live, but well worth the drive. Been there several times the last few years acquiring parts for different cars, but today 1959 Pontiac's were on the menu...and the feeding was good and CHEAP. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get my Catalina Sports Coupe up and running after sitting for 40 years, so I'm crossing my fingers but I have faith in my "Rose" and she's been quite "eager" to get everything operational so it's looking good. Here's a few photos of the Bonneville parts cars, and also a Catalina Safari which is sitting pretty 15 minutes from where I live but I believe the selling price is around $5000 so too rich for my blood. Around here there are so many projects due to the dry desert plains climate, so you can afford to be picky.Fantastic day junk yard hunting! 10459110
Fantastic day junk yard hunting! 10459111
Fantastic day junk yard hunting! 10459112
Fantastic day junk yard hunting! 10459113
Fantastic day junk yard hunting! 10459710
Fantastic day junk yard hunting! 10459510

Back to top Go down
mus098

mus098

Fantastic day junk yard hunting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic day junk yard hunting!   Fantastic day junk yard hunting! EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm jealous......I'm restoring the same car.Still need parts for mine.My car was worse than yours but I'm done with all floors and trunk floor.Still looking for good fenders and hood.Also need bottom metal at back window,mine is totally rotted away.
Back to top Go down

Fantastic day junk yard hunting!
Page 1 of 1