Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks to everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Thanks to everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to everyone!    Thanks to everyone!  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 am

I want to say thanks to everyone on this forum and keeping it alive. I know I don't come here often enough but I just quit my busy job and I'm making time for old cars again. If anyone know hows to promote this forum I'm all ears. We need it to grow. I want to keep it free and as free from ads as I can but if someone knows how we can advertise this, then let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Finfan

Finfan

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!    Thanks to everyone!  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:17 am

Attendance seems to be seasonal Robert, I sure wish posting pics was easier for the challenged ones like myself. If my computer just had a steering wheel!!!!
Back to top Go down
59 Sport Coupe

59 Sport Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!    Thanks to everyone!  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:55 am

A big thank you for this forum.
In my country the 59 Pontiac are rare.
This forum allowed me to find important pieces to rebuild my 59.
And I appreciate the contact with members of this forum. While we're thousands of kilometers.
It is true that it is difficult to post photos in large numbers.

I hope this forum will last long.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!    Thanks to everyone!  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Finfan, I'm pretty good with computers but I don't know anything about websites. I had my buddy help me with some things on the site and we found out that the gallery we can host from our forum only holds 20mb of pictures which these days its nothing but we did find out that I pay a fuck ton for storage on my domain name and I only use about 1% of it and I've been over paying for 8 years or so now haha so we're trying to move the forum to a more updated version but keep all the info we already have, plus find out how we can host the gallery directly from pontiac-59 and not the forum since I'm already paying for that storage anyway.

One of the first forums I started attending regularly was buick-59.com when I had my 59 Electra. I've been on that site since damn near the very start and it grew very quickly but it too seems to have fizzled out. I know the cars are rare but there is so much info lost out there that I hope yall keep posting to carry to torch for younger generations of pontiac lovers
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Michayos

Michayos

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!    Thanks to everyone!  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 6:43 am

Hi Rob. Don't thank us. You did us all a great service by stating this forum and keeping it going! I've worked on computers since the 80's but I'm horrible with marketing. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to everyone!    Thanks to everyone!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pontiac-59.com :: 1959 Pontiac Talk :: General '59 Poncho Chat-
Jump to: