Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carpet kit supplier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finfan

Finfan

Carpet kit  supplier Empty
PostSubject: Carpet kit supplier   Carpet kit  supplier EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:24 am

Does anyone have a carpet supplier preference that they used and been happy with? Any info, good or bad would help.
I know I want the 80/20 loop in aqua, its just what vendor is selling quality stuff. Ive seen some come with the sill plates while others do not etc.
Any comments are appreciated as I hate buying stuff online!

Thanks all.
Back to top Go down
Michayos

Michayos

PostSubject: Re: Carpet kit supplier   Carpet kit  supplier EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:59 am

You might want to look through my discussions in the post titled "Help with color matching" in this section of the forum where we discussed replacing interior trim, headliner, and carpet as well as trying to match up interior colors. Jim (CAT SS 59) made some references to his own post on replacing the interior as well.
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

PostSubject: Re: Carpet kit supplier   Carpet kit  supplier EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Found i,t thanks Michael. I will order from stockinteriors as well. That was one of the 3 vendors I was looking at.

Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
CATBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Carpet kit supplier   Carpet kit  supplier EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Finfan.....Google "American Auto Carpet." Follow their prompts and it will lead you to the 80/20 loop carpets, and show you many sample colors from which to choose......John
Back to top Go down
Finfan

Finfan

PostSubject: Re: Carpet kit supplier   Carpet kit  supplier EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks John. I will check them out. Car actually came home this morning so lots to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carpet kit supplier   Carpet kit  supplier Empty

Back to top Go down

Carpet kit supplier
Page 1 of 1