Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manicmechanic

manicmechanic

Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed. Empty
PostSubject: Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed.   Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Though, I don't think this was automotive related, it is still a good reminder.

Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed. 21078532_1X
Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed. 21078532_3X
Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed. 21078532_5X
Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed. 21078532_7X
Back to top Go down
2_VistaHardtops

Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed.   Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:55 pm

my star chief almost ended its life like that, right in front of my eyes. my motor was running pumping fuel over the motor in the carb down the tranny and it was seconds away from being to far gone when I ran to a 67 Firebird that I drove and had a little halon extinguisher on the rear floorboard that was in the car when I bought it. It just barely was enough to save the chief!!
Back to top Go down

Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed.
Page 1 of 1