Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
manicmechanic

PostSubject: Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed.   Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Though, I don't think this was automotive related, it is still a good reminder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2_VistaHardtops

PostSubject: Re: Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:55 pm

my star chief almost ended its life like that, right in front of my eyes. my motor was running pumping fuel over the motor in the carb down the tranny and it was seconds away from being to far gone when I ran to a 67 Firebird that I drove and had a little halon extinguisher on the rear floorboard that was in the car when I bought it. It just barely was enough to save the chief!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Not for weak stomachs...A good reason to have a fire suppression system installed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1