Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2" lowered rear springs- FREE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
markymark

markymark

2" lowered rear springs- FREE! Empty
PostSubject: 2" lowered rear springs- FREE!   2" lowered rear springs- FREE! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 pm

I was just cleaning up he shop yesterday from a long winter of grinding and welding and came across springs that were mistakenly sent to me from Jamco for my 59-they sent me sedan 2' lowered springs instead of wagon ones, and they didn't want these back, so...if anyones got something cool to trade for them, or just wants them, be my guest! My only request..that they'll be used on a members car!!
Back to top Go down
Old Gold

Old Gold

PostSubject: Re: 2" lowered rear springs- FREE!   2" lowered rear springs- FREE! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 am

any ideas on what you would like to trade ? i have alot of extra cat parts.

will they work on my 4door ? i would guess 4door and wagon do take same springs so prolly not
Back to top Go down
Cat SS 59

Cat SS 59

PostSubject: Re: 2" lowered rear springs- FREE!   2" lowered rear springs- FREE! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Markymark, If they will fit my Sport sedan, I'll take them. Rears are hard to find. Let me know the freight and I'll send you a check. Thanks, Jim
Back to top Go down
markymark

markymark

PostSubject: Re: 2" lowered rear springs- FREE!   2" lowered rear springs- FREE! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Cat SS they should fit your sedan but Ive got to give old gold a shot first here!
Back to top Go down
Old Gold

Old Gold

PostSubject: Re: 2" lowered rear springs- FREE!   2" lowered rear springs- FREE! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks markymark, im all ears, are they the correct springs for a 4 door?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2" lowered rear springs- FREE!   2" lowered rear springs- FREE! Empty

Back to top Go down

2" lowered rear springs- FREE!
Page 1 of 1