Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

hi again Empty
PostSubject: hi again   hi again EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Ive been offline here for awhile but im back and the car is almost ready for the road again. I just sold my house and the closing date is aug 19th. Sooo, I will be heading down to my new life in mexico that day and storing the car for a bit until i decide if im going to bring it to mexico or not. I might even try to sell it in Texas or somewhere near the border so i can take it for a roadtrip. Is there any cheapish car storage places in Texas??
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

hi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi again   hi again EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:48 pm

How about you store it at my place and by the time the storage fees exceed your asking price you just donate it to my collection? haha

But seriously, let me know if you want to store it down here, I can find a place for you. And stop by and say hi on your way down to mexico
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
59canadianponcho

59canadianponcho

hi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi again   hi again EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:45 am

sounds good, i'll get your address and junk closer to the moveing date. Do you think a canadian 59 with a chevy drivetrain would sell in Texas? or maybe trade for an old truck or ratrod ? of course i could probally find a nice car down in mexico.
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

hi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi again   hi again EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:59 pm

We got a bunch of mexicans down here that would love anything with a Chevy motor. They'll probably put some ugly ass rims on it and an Impala badge on it but the'll take it.

Let me know when you're coming down
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Sponsored content

hi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi again   hi again Empty

Back to top Go down

hi again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pontiac-59.com :: General Talk :: General Chat-
Jump to: