Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Behind schedule on Dads 59

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dads59

Behind schedule on Dads 59 Empty
PostSubject: Behind schedule on Dads 59   Behind schedule on Dads 59 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Hey Guys,
I'm still thinkin I may be in over my head but I am finally making a little head way.
Is any one familiar with Mo Muscle in Conroe TX. I have the Cat loaded and ready to go up there tomorrow a.m. I went to the shop on Monday, from what I saw it seems they do some exceptional work. Good guys too. For now I'm just going to have them do the body work and paint. Interior,motor, and transmission I may do myself ???

Take Care!
Back to top Go down
CATBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Behind schedule on Dads 59   Behind schedule on Dads 59 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 am

dads59.....Glad to see that you're moving forward on your project. Just a word of caution. Everyone is a "good guy" when they want your business and dollars. Not saying that their not, but visit your car often to check that the progress and workmanship matches the charges incured. Dwight Eisenhouer said it best..."you get what you inspect, not what you expect." I'm sure that we are all standing by to help in any way we can, so keep us up to date......John
Back to top Go down
dads59

PostSubject: bodt work   Behind schedule on Dads 59 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 am

Thanks John,
I will definitely go by the shop often. Not sure if I will know what to look for all of the time but I'm sure to be asking you guys many more questions along the way. Finally have a sense that something is getting done and want to keep that momentum going. Now to get on with the motor. Hopefully I can handle most of that on my own!?

Thanks,
Bob
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Behind schedule on Dads 59   Behind schedule on Dads 59 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Sweet show us pics of the progress!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
dads59

PostSubject: Re: Behind schedule on Dads 59   Behind schedule on Dads 59 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:13 pm

It seems I had some trouble posting pics when I first got the car. Computers are not one of my strong points. Will try again as things progress. Its not much to look at right now but I have a feeling these guys are going to make this Cat awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind schedule on Dads 59   Behind schedule on Dads 59 Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind schedule on Dads 59
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pontiac-59.com :: 1959 Pontiac Talk :: General '59 Poncho Chat-
Jump to: