Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guys I'm selling my Pontiac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thechief

thechief

Guys I'm selling my Pontiac Empty
PostSubject: Guys I'm selling my Pontiac   Guys I'm selling my Pontiac EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:02 pm

$2000 its yours. Its in peices and still needs complete resto. Anyone? I need a driveable project if i'm going to have a project... I don't want to part it out. I've done tons of body work to front fenders and hood, most of the floor i've repaired with fiberglass and POR 15 and scrap sheet metal. Its become to much of a burden on my finances and my time.. I hate to see it go i may never have another one again but yeah. Anybody?
Back to top Go down
thechief

thechief

PostSubject: Re: Guys I'm selling my Pontiac   Guys I'm selling my Pontiac EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:21 am

NEVER MIND! haha i decided not to sell it. i was able to make it work and still keep it. I just bought a 65' Bel Air for $1700 thats in fantastic shape soo yeah. i may give my Poncho to my dad, but its most likely not leaving the garage. its all workin out i'll put up a couple pics of my new babe later on the Other Rides page thingy
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Guys I'm selling my Pontiac   Guys I'm selling my Pontiac EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:54 pm

You thought about selling your 59 Pontiac for a 65 bel air?????

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
thechief

thechief

PostSubject: Re: Guys I'm selling my Pontiac   Guys I'm selling my Pontiac EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:33 am

yeah... well, i'm keepin it. my Bel Air is awesome its in great shape for what i got it for
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Guys I'm selling my Pontiac   Guys I'm selling my Pontiac EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:17 am

Pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys I'm selling my Pontiac   Guys I'm selling my Pontiac Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys I'm selling my Pontiac
Page 1 of 1