Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chester Cruise-in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PontiaCat59

PontiaCat59

Chester Cruise-in Empty
PostSubject: Chester Cruise-in   Chester Cruise-in EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 pm

A few weeks ago I went to a popular cruise-in that is about 45 minutes from where I live. There were about 100-120 vehicles of all types and condition, but most in very fine shape. Much to my surprise my 59 was selected as "Pick of the Week". I think mine was picked mainly because I was some new "blood' . I say that because there were SCORES of much finer vehicles there so I didn't let it go to my head. Have to admit though it was nice to get some special recognition among all the muscle cars... doesn't usually happen that way.

https://2img.net/h/i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/PontiaCat59/cruz891.jpg[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Chester Cruise-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester Cruise-in   Chester Cruise-in EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Congrats! That is awesome! Hopefully you pissed off some Camaro and Mustang guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
Lina59

Lina59

Chester Cruise-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester Cruise-in   Chester Cruise-in EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Congrats....I can't get the picture to come up. My son goes to car shows practically every weekend and even in other states and he has never seen a 59 Pontiac at one.
Back to top Go down
thechief

thechief

Chester Cruise-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester Cruise-in   Chester Cruise-in EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 am

Congrats Bob! ya the picture says its deleted... but that is awesome Smile i had my El Camino at a car show once sitting next to two other ones, but i ran out of time to register it. the funniest thing was one of the guys in charge of this show said my car was the nicest out of the three, but since i didnt register i didnt get the award. oh well lol Chester Cruise-in 86203
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chester Cruise-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester Cruise-in   Chester Cruise-in Empty

Back to top Go down

Chester Cruise-in
Page 1 of 1