Pontiac-59.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontiac-59.com

Welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you name all the cars you've owned?

Go down 
+5
marks73turboTA
59canadianponcho
starchief1959
pfzilla
starchief_59
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
starchief_59
Admin
starchief_59

Can you name all the cars you've owned? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you name all the cars you've owned?   Can you name all the cars you've owned? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah, I love those Dodges. You can't beat the durability of the 60s and 70s Dodge drivetrains. Those motors, trannies, transfer cases and axles will outlast the truck easily. My '74 PW was THE biggest piece of shit but it ran and drove pretty good. The motor smoked a little and the brakes were kind of weak but thing started right up and ran strong.

I like the late 50s early 60s Fords. That was a cool body style. Ford has always made a good truck but they're just not for me. I would have kept that '79 F250 forever if it was a 4x4. It needed paint bad but it had a bad ass body on it and the interior was damn near perfect
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
thechief

thechief

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all the cars you've owned?   Can you name all the cars you've owned? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:17 am

Ya my 75 was kinda dirty... heres a good pic

[img]Can you name all the cars you've owned? - Page 3 Dsc_0110[/img]

it was a fun truck. started every time. my dad and i once had a 48' Chevy 3100, but we never finished and sold it to a dude whos making it original. i love the old sucker trucks. didnt Pontiac make a truck for Canada in the 30's? scratch haha

Admin
starchief_59

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all the cars you've owned?   Can you name all the cars you've owned? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 am

I don't know if they were Canadian but I think Pontiac might have made a truck in the 30s. I know Plymouth did and Mercury made a truck in the late 50s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Pontiac-59.com
thechief

thechief

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all the cars you've owned?   Can you name all the cars you've owned? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:40 am

Yeah i've actually seen a Mercury truck. That was neat
Back to top Go down
pfzilla

pfzilla

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all the cars you've owned?   Can you name all the cars you've owned? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Add one more for me.

2003 Jaguar X-type. (wife's new car)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all the cars you've owned?   Can you name all the cars you've owned? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you name all the cars you've owned?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3